To comply with the State of NJ executive orders and the CDC’s recommendations, all TLCA common areas will follow the below guidelines:
- Face covering is recommend when social distancing is difficult to maintain. Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from people not in your group.
- Picnic areas, playgrounds, pavilions, and other buildings and facilities are closed.
- Parks are open for passive recreation, including fishing, boating, canoeing, hiking, walking/running, biking and birding.
- Beach is open as long as social distancing guidelines are practiced. There are 6′ markings on the beach.
- As always the swimming area of the Lake is open only during posted operating hours (weather permitting) Friday – Monday 12pm – 5pm
Thank you for your continued cooperation during this difficult time.